haaaaaaa!
Why i layan him ? I kan benci him ! Memang pon -,- Y i angkat his call for no reason !Kenapa i boleh layan org mcm dia ni ? He is not my type at all! No wayy mann..i feel dia bodoh sangat last time . So i benci giler2.I see his wall oso rasa mcm nak block la! Eventhough he have done many things like help and so on,not to say i dun appreciate but i dun like! I din like the way he approached,I din like his reasons for his love,i din like the way he defend himself and now after all i dun like the way he avoid!Like everything came and now its gone then why the hell all those things happened ? I fikir fikir fikir fikir sampai penat!So i told myself not to give a damn and just drop it..Drop it je laa..just think it was a dream ! Yes i feel better now..much better. school and home,just nice and nwdays less problems in skul! People are fine with me. No problems. Kavin is normal now and i like him nw..much better.So i got back my friends.So good bye.
DUN . COME . BACK . AGAIN .
No comments:
Post a Comment