Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Things are getting worst and very serious.I dunno what is wrong with my chaaracter but wteva things others do..even a little ting will hurt me cos it is so mean.Very ! All i can do now is being silent and just ignore.Ignorance is the best to heal everything.I know I am very wrong and Im tired of finding a way to change myself,so the best is keeping my mouth shut.Less talk..better right ? There are two people who call me bitch! what else ? go ahead with new vulgar words.I never gonna say anything cos im used to it.Sometimes people will not crticise us directly but in my case,ii have only experience a direct crticise from people! the most hurting thing is this! Friends done,brother done,family always,the guy i love the most also have done that.What else ? I have never been the 1st prioritty for the people whom i love the most..Never !

Messh,this is the time where I need you the most.But you have forgotten that Im still existing. nahh nvm (:

No comments:

Post a Comment