Friday, June 24, 2011

My 2011

Its easy to fall in love but hard to get yourself out from it.So better dun get into a relationship.Trust yourself that u can live on ur own..no matter guys or girls,be urself.Keep the love for yourself,its not a must to share love with others.Sometimes, all you can do is not think. not wonder. not obsess. not imagine. Just breathe. Everything works out in the end. :)I still love him to bits..eventhough there are many guys out there,even my dream guy is just right in front of my eye and i can see him everyday,i dun wana get cheated again.Till now i am strong,but im afraid i wun have the same strength in future.Leave me alone ! You like her,go ahead :)Dun have to worry about my feelings .


This is my own post,and i really feel better after reading it over and over again.I simply wrote out whatever I wanted . This is exactly what is going on in my mind now..and i just got to know that this is the way  of life for a teenager,especially a sixteen year old teenager.Neglect studies,lots of problem..and all kind of feelings at one time. Too complicated.


"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But, you can either run from it or, learn from it."Yes,learn from the past in order to get a bright future. 


Blablabla mcm2 ade .. life can be anything..pandai tulis but il never follow! I know..bodohla kau loshh

No comments:

Post a Comment