Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaa

I miss blogging about him but i don't want oso la. Malas with these guys nwdays ,tapiiii i know a 16 year old gals life will be even worst than this maybe.From what I have heard and seen before la . A guy will be alwiz the reason for the gals prob n the same thing goes around.Everything happens between a guy and girl.Wetha its prob or anything nice,it is all between that two particular person (!) I rasa mcm nak pindahhhhhh ! When fadz told me i gt angry but nw we are in the same boat . Like seriously laa .. = = I duno hw 2 tell laa..atlis tukar class pon il feel better kot.How the hell to control urself from liking the person,lagi2 if u can meet him almost everyday .. and he likes someone else pulak.. eeeeeeeiiiiiii menyampah la ! I cinta someone else gila2 weh..liv me away from the admire crush like all lahhh ...i mmg cnt la .. and i have no one 2 tel this oso ! hehehe c(:  Jangan sampai i bunuh diri mmcm bdk cina tu ! huhuhuh

No comments:

Post a Comment