Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I am no longer feeling strong as I felt before. Both physically and mentally.I know Im dying inside..I mean my health..not my emotions.My emotions alwaz nt stable and get disturbed and I dont mind it already.Now is all about my health.I am tired of this pain,like every single thing is painful!At times i find difficulties in breathing but its nt asthma problem or what la.. -.- Or else I have insomnia which means difficulty getting to sleep or staying asleep, or having nonrefreshing sleep for at least 1 month.I even have those symptoms like


  • Difficulty falling asleep on most nights
  • Feeling tired during the day or falling asleep during the day
  • Not feeling refreshed when you wake up
  • Waking up several times during sleep



Wattahell,i love sleeping and now i cant sleepMy body gets tired very fast and nowdays I cant even eat.I skip  my breakfast,lunch abit and dinner i wil never take! My mum dun even know any of these but she knows my body aches most of the time.I am lazy to eat the same medicines all the time..what can a fever med do to cure all these pain ? I dun see any changes or improvement.Now okay but im afraid when skul starts I wun be able to move around actively. Dahla ketuaaaaaa,must walk to the staffroom wic is in the another building . No choice,i have too . :/ ok tak pe..i gues il be alright  in one more week.I need rest i gues..i need to be free from people! They are hurting me this much till my mind is not free at all nowdays.I seriously hate this holidayss..mentally stressed n now im affected physically. 


I know Im having a sickness.I just cannot find it out.too complicated

No comments:

Post a Comment