Monday, June 6, 2011

Because of you !

Yes , I am sensitive because of you.I love you that much till I dont really know what I am doing at the right times.You make me to be crazy about you..Don't you know that ? You love to  see me being jelous of a girl who is close to you . Right ? Thats why u keep askin me wetha Im jelous or not.One part its hurting but another part im enjoying every single moment of your questions about jealousy ! The fact is,we like it when some one is jelous cos we love them right ? So you love me la now ? thats why u want me to talk about her so that u can have fun seeing me in jealousy.Then why the heck you are not telling your love ? Thats what Im waiting for . But you told u always want me back but the situation is not right now.Okay then il wait for it.

 Every night before bed i pray to dream about you. Because i know its the only place i get to be with you.


Sincerely,
Loshaanaah

No comments:

Post a Comment