Thursday, May 12, 2011

When they want,they will come.When they like,they'll talk.When they have mood,they'll be friendly but in the end,they will act differently.<---Definition for the word GUYS!


Weird to see them nowdays.To be more precise,not weird but geli dengan charac dorang.I din ask you to do anything that I like also..you sendiri will be acting like what n now tak layan! I bukannya wan you sgt pon but i jus dun understand wth you guys want from me now?!Testing ke I ni manusia ke tak? or wana jual mahal so that I'll come after you?Do you know why im avoiding you nowdays? Our siblings relationship is gone cos of you lah..If only you din fall in love more than a bro to me,il be normal je.I dunno hw else to explain this.So drop this..mayb you are still normal or maybe i ni hyper2 ke idk.If u wana chg lik lastime..go aheadla.U wana hurt me ke..tuppe me do it.But make sure u dun ask sory again.

2 comments:

  1. watta great explanation for the word GUYS!!
    Superb! Mind blasting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !

    ReplyDelete