Wednesday, May 4, 2011

sorry guys

Tweet tak tami ? :P

Unforgettable day for Kami comel!

This was the day we confessed,we told each other I luv you,we realised what does friendship mean,we realise our mistakes..I know my words were very strong and meaningful but I love you guys more than anything.I had no choice other than being frank.Im sorry Sopia (: I seriously teared when you hugged me and ask sorry.I din care who was there,even the whole class were looking at us,but I just din give a damn.I love her alot!
I just want B to change.But if what I did was wrong,im sorry.I just told my self and belive that Anger is weakness, Patience is strength.I controlled all my anger I had towards her.I can no longer keep the pain in my heart.And once these kavin and parvin told Im the cause for the trouble,I was speechless.I knew they were joking,but for that situation,I din know what is joke.It was like refering to me.I don't know what I did was right or not,but I feel better!Atleast i  was frank to Sopia and I know I have the rights to guide her.She is my friend.As we always hear,Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.

Without the sun there would be no moon... so without you guys there is no me.




Sopia takde :( sorry sopia,I cant pictures where all of us together.We have to take it soon! Kami comel muahhhh :*


Sincerely,
Loshaanaah

No comments:

Post a Comment