Monday, May 2, 2011

Jealousy is killing me.

I randomly found a guy's tumblr and atlast he was my friend ..I know him long ago in smc.And I know his gal too,bt im nt sure if she knows me and thats not the matter now..I cried cos of jealousy.Again Im lack of love from him.I wish it was him who posted like that.Like the guy who I mentioned just nw.Sweet giler! He is crazily in love with her..and he had tumblr cos of her :))) Sumpah I rasa nak mati!! I guess Im showing my love more than anything to him but I dun get anything in return.And again..this jealoisy is killing me every seconds.I miss you so damn much.I miss the meshh who used to call me every nite,spending time with me,talking damn romantically,sacrficing his sleep for me,etc etc.I miss the moments with you! I want it back! I want you back,being open now,Im lifeless witout you! Be my huumessh back. 




No comments:

Post a Comment