Friday, May 6, 2011

Imissyouttooo mann. Entah la love is totally blind ..Thats so true.I know ur love is still there.Tapi kadang guys dun feel like showing it.Tah kenape..The person whom I dont love at all wil be crazy about me,but the person whom I love crazily,dun even bother to feel it.Kenape pulak ?Life is so upside down! Sometimes I tend to lose the person who loves me soo much <--- perasaan je kan .. =.='' Tapi that is what going on in my life now.But it  is my fault for not following what my mind alwaz says.I prefer what my heart says but atlast i m the one will have to endure the pain.My mind alwiz want me to learn,my heart alwiz want me to text him! Obvious il go to heart kan..Tapi hmmmm.. 

Before you start to  judge me..Step into my shoes and walk the life I'm living and if you get as far as I am..just maybe you will see how strong I really am .



:) ♥
Sincerely,
Loshaanaah

No comments:

Post a Comment