WHY ?
3 words I LOVE YOU. Why does it seem so deep ? Why does it kills ? Why does it hurt so much ?
Everytime I think that i've gotten over you, I realise that I still haven't. Meeting you is something I look forward to EVERYDAY, EVERYWHERE I go.Many girls may like you but they see you everyday. Once you're gone somewhere far, would they love you as much as they love you now ? I'm here , so far away, am sure that even if I don't see you for years, the thought , care and love would not ever change. Cause i've prooved it. It has been a year plus now, and instead of hating you more and more, i'm just missing you more.Falling into your arms, just makes me want to cry. Feel like I'm loosing something so precious.Something that I would never ever get. Most say that you're too good for him, you deserve better. But why my heart doesn't say that ? =| There's this guy I know that he'll take good care of me, and i dont ever want to loose him. But what can I do when all I think about is HIM ?! The little things you do means heck a lot to me. Now, I realise, I JUST MISS YOU FUCKING A LOT kayh ! ='| I don't want to be with you now. That's not going to happen. But I don't want to vanish from your life. I know that's what's about to happen. You like it , you know it hell well. But why are you hiding it ? I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU ! I can't take it sometimes.
But don't worry I'm moving away from your life :')
No comments:
Post a Comment