How am I going to tell her that Im annoyed ?
A few weeks ago I realized how annoying my best friend is. I can't stand being around her. Everything she says, does, and how she even looks bothers me. She recently has started to do things I don't like or agree with, and we don't have anything in common really.
We were close for once and now no more.Im sick of her drama and the way she socialise.She has to make up stories when she say something.Or else she'll make fun of me.She make jokes by humiliating me and the best part is my friends will laugh for the lame stupid jokes and I'll be standing there like a idiot,waiting for them to laugh and finish.Fucked up with everything mann.As my another fren always said,she always has to lie in order to get people's attention.I catch her in her lies ALL THE TIME but i never want to be rude and be like you're lying? Thats rude.
Another thing is she acts so different when shes with different people.Its damn obvious and I feel like smacking her ass whenever she is fake to people.I don't understand why the hell only I'm having problems with her,actually my friends had problem too but not as much as I do.None of them hate her except for me.At first I din have any idea to hate her,by day by day,she is iritating me with her look , talk,jokes and everything.And now I have started to hate her!Once I hate,Il hate forever.So,Im just going to drop this matter,Im not going to give a damn cos I know my advice will never change her.She is like that,what to do.Let her change by herself.
Sincerely,
Loshaanaah (:
No comments:
Post a Comment