Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hi.Today teachers day..hujan.Tak best! But it was like kinda friendship day (:

I cried today.Cant control lar! Tak leh thn ngan laki2 ni.Haih..sorry F . I din mean to make the prob or issue bigger,jus that wana solve lah.Tah Idk laa i feel something is wrong.I swear I wont talk about it anymore.It is all cos of him.Babio punya budak u! Errrr bengang lah..takpe chil.Semua dah setle n im sure he wl cum n ask me again what hpn,that time Il screw him up! U just waitlaaa..

Then farah lie down on me.I  mcm almost cry..like serious! I got no guts to fite or loose her.Walaupon malu tapi only I know how much I love her.I have nvr like gossip or talk or backstab abt he n fadz!They are everything to me.I heart them.


Gum is sweet, Chocolate is sweeter, But nothing is more sweet then the love of a true best friend!
LOVE YOU BEST FRIEND never doubt that!

No comments:

Post a Comment