Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hallaloooooh people!

Today sejarah..Dooms day! Mwuahahah 1st page pon dah blur. =.= Tapi ada tiru :P Tapi I tiru tu I tukar,saje je nak salah so that Il feel safe. (: Time exam,I tak blh focus. I was thinking of youuuuuuu. Hmm rindu.Two days din talk , ofcosla rindu!

Dahla rindu,so I open facebook to cheer up,tapi ... haih! Menyampah wana see gedik cpuples yang post "B,call me now" bla bla bla bla ! I pon nak post cam tu! Tapi sumpah I akan mati lepas post bende2 tu :( We have no freedom to love. Call pon kejap je we borak..then the mum will start la.. jerit2.Haih!Online pon jarang,chat pon tkot2. Ape niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ? Nahh Im used to it.I am not complaining but I just miss you.

... even if I had a hundred reasons to be sad... a thousand reasons to frown...a million reasons to cry...I only need one reason to smile...You...

No comments:

Post a Comment