Monday, May 2, 2011

Doesn't make sense!

Your behaviour is totally a bullshit. = _ =


You told u wana be my friend.. Nahh! Ur not gud in lying la dear..A friend dun ask for a kiss as a gift kay! Smasrtass.I sepak u kang! U nak rapat2 ngan aku,pastu kata kawan.Mampos ah..I know how to differentiate a friend,a boyfriend,a playboy,and a guy who loves to flirt! Ur the 3rd n fourth category! Change yourself for God sake.Aren't you tired of lying to me? Im tired of being cheated! Maybe ur enjoy duing it,well..all I can say is Well done for ur acting! U proof that ur a GUY! I wish to see you one day..look into your eyes n say,messh..ur so talented!Who tought you to act this well ? Ur so much better than Vijay! lol I just wish I had guts to say this out but nahh,Im so not goin to do it.All I can do is just smile or else start to malu2 depan him..I fail to show my anger towards him! Seriously fail.Even when he calls,Il start to apreciate him like shit,il start to thank him for his call,il so shit2 work,and once he hang up im dead. =..= He jarang online,jarang call and nowdays  i can neva meet him unless I go to excel or Diana wic is not going to happen in 2011! So I have to stay strong and accept whatever happends witout any disappoinments and regrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment