Monday, April 25, 2011

You make me to blog!

Ngeeeeee Im nt suposed to blog nw.I usuali dun write anitina at this time,Il jus fb jap n thn tido. But today I feel damn hyper+worried+confused. Errrrrr obviously cos of a guy. I dun reli noe wetha I luv him or nt. I really duno bt at the same time i dun noe wth he wants from me. Love or frenship ? I can u give either one! Not both.Please dun hurt me or cheat. If u luv , luv! If u wan me as a fren,thn go ahead. Dun tell u like me. I cant predict then. the like can be a fren or anitin more than that.I know Im nt suitable for you,as ur damn smart. Fair,tall,hensom,well known etc etc. So get a better gal !


And I feel awkward to like my own childhood fren. Im really sorry if I had such a feeling towards you,I dinn mean to spoil our frenship but it happened so. Maybe Im jus attracted to whateevr ur doing butttttt _______.Whenever uu cum near me,I swear il feel one kind and I wil never take any initiatif to go far away from u! I prefer being next to you. At one moment,I felt like holding u! THIS IS SO DAMN TOO MUCH. But thats how felt . And ur making me to feel more! Ngeng =.=''' I need time to completely forget him!I mean humesh. So limme alone. Please dear (:



No promises (:

No comments:

Post a Comment