Why do I have a blog ? I love blogging but I have no new stories! I yang owner tu pon benci tengok post yg sama je =.=''' Imagine my readers! My STALKERS. lol
Sape suro baca pon,if u dun like then dun see ler.This is certainly my blog and its all about ma life.
If you comment about my blog,its like commenting my life too.
Imm pinch your ass then xD.
__________________________________________________________________________
How was school ? When people ask me this,il be speechless or either jus answer great cause of kavin! Adush,i really dunno whats happening. He looks exactly like surya,and he knew im crazy about this surya and obviously i will like him cos he lookes lik him.He knew that! I know. Mayb its too obvious but im trying my level best to avoid hm but sumhw it wun happened.I pity him.Everyone like hate him,but I cant.He is my childhood friend.Same tadika,same primary skul (halfway) and nw currently in same secondary skul n hope so we will end up in same U n then same house! lol jk leh :PIts hard to get a guy like him.I duuno why,to me he is perfect (:
No matter what,I have to forget you huumessh.Hardest thing on earth.Till that I will never fall for anyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment