Me n her ♥
This is Farah marini binti hamdan sarabani. My closest buddy!No words to say how much she mean to me n hw much I luv her. I have never love anyone like this or get a fren like this in ma life. I noe it sounds gay but iduncare.Il feel better after meeting her,I can neva be selfish when im with her.I wl alwiz try my level best nt tohurt her n give her evaritin she wants. We both have same ambition! NUTRITIONIST! I hope we will end up studin in a same U together! Sleep,eat,study,ponteng,watch tv,gossip all TOGETHER!If im down,or feel lonely,the only person will come into my mind is her! Il feel better n be convinced as I have a fren with me all the time.Well thats my strong believe. If she was a guy,i will fall for her! lol this is so GAY bt again iduncare.
I hope she wun b like others,turning up 2 be an unknwn gal. No please! DUN EVA DO THAT EH YOU!No matter what,ur mine and im urs! I don wana lose you. I cant imagine my life witout you! Adush ! again GAY! and iduncare. :PThank to the awesome GOD for giving me the awesome FREN.She had neva hurt me before n I believe she wun.She cares abt me alot!Imagine afta form 5 im not gona sit next to her! borrowing her things! fiting2!Hold hands and walk like kid!awwwww so sweet :D.Run after bkk together!Ngorat kavin together! Wacking2 each othe!Gossip about othes! ETC ETC ETC! I wana do this till the end of my life!
Will you be with me till the end of my life witout saying a goodbye?
Sounds gay ryt? IDUNCARE

No comments:
Post a Comment