Well,form four no comments.Byk giler masalah yang harus diselesaikan. Education,boys,love,love and LOVE.Sickening. Malas btl nk tgk laki2 ni.Im jus pissed off as I alwiz say in my other post!So far i dun find any diffculities in my studies. They are just fine Oh,thanx God (: So now my problems are all about my life,my character,my ego. How to solve this? I m jus too concern about others.Well not to say concern but Idk.My main prob is I x pandai jual mahal. He bukannye hensem sangat tapi idk why on earth im like -.- The cause is he! He hehehehehe! Its him! He flirt,he told he likes me, n now nothing happened ryt ? Idiotic creep. N yeah I was kinda frank too. I jus tl I benci you.Ur jus playin with a gals feelings,dun make her 2 luv u more.I din say its me,I dont dare at all bt i knew he could gues cos I was nt strong enuf to face him that time.ah biar ah,laki2 bukannya setia pon.
Sebulan dua atau tiga awek. Ngeng! Guys suckz.
No comments:
Post a Comment