Sunday, April 17, 2011

FORUM FORUM FORUM

                                                             

Ngeeeeeeee (: Tuesday is our forum! or maybe thier forum! Too
bad Im nt entering! Jus a simpanan.well I jus have to hold the camea for hours and rakam video. Im glad 2 do that for my talented frens!Now im SICK! and the sick has no name,so Im gona call it No name sick!

Okay,story starts now!
Last friday,after balik,I tido. Then I woke up.lol :P
Haha lemme cum 2 the point. Then I lost my beautiful voice! Omgosh :O
I can talk bt with pain :'(. I dahla cnt be without talking. shiaaaaaaaat! At 1st I din gv a damn abt it la,bt thn i tkot jgk. Tiba2 cancer kang! haha :DD.. so I decided 2 tarik diri and handover my job succcesfuly to bhavithira anpalagan. I gues she will do better and make u guys feel proud!Her voice is sweeter,plus she is more responsible! Il jus pray for you people! 

Storiy ends now. Well I don cal it a story. Its too short. Im lazy to selitkan wteva hapened.We dont have 2 be detail in blogs ryt? sumtimes we do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment