I have no words to convince my friend.I know I need her all the time,and I know Im crying inside when I say bye to her,but I don show if off. N thankk god she was happy also! But now,I gues we cant control.Till she posted this in her blog!
Sumpah I dah nangis time ni! How much ny i cn control oso ! I still cant blif myself.Shud I stop ? But I alredi stopped.=.=''' I tot no one cares about me n thts why they were just normal wen I say Im gona stop! I just realised there is a gal,my gal who teared for me. (: I dah tahu dah il cry for her! Im gonna miss these ppl like shit! Aku syg kau giler2! tapi depan2 I cant say it out =.=''' Malu2. :/ But I wished i could hug u for a longer time! But tak cukup masa! Takpe,kalvi viratham is otw! 17th may :) Gosh tak sabar duhh !
Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you (:

No comments:
Post a Comment