Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Back to the normal Loshanah Selvaraj who hates studin.


Yeah Im so back afta a break!
Lazy to study. Seriously benci! Tapi ada semnagat to score. =.='''
I have to be in a right mood but people around me are jus spoiling it,just like my momma did!
She scolded2 me cos I was late to temple.What am I to do ? I was ironing my clothes  it tuk so long
cos my dad locked the rum! Paksala tunggu.But she din lemme to tl her that. When shouts,I diam je. 
Headache giler. I asked her to comb ma hair she said cnt n start the car. Dahla i x pandai sikat.
Lagi i bengang. = = ''' Then kat kereta she jerit3.Gosh till i cried! Hypertesnion n Bp! I knw I have them. Cos my back is alwiz painful. The spinal cord! Might burst anitime.lol
So now mestila i no mood to study. Clas pon i x focus sgt. Add math,pyhsic,and chemist n bm je i dgr! Others Il be dating or not sleeping.


Thats why I alwiz want back my form 3 life!

No comments:

Post a Comment