Assalamuaalaikum.
Sory if wrong spelling ye. x)
Im having some probz. Weight problem.
53 kg now. Ok I know ur shocked .But please come out from that state of shock.
What 2 do,its nt my prob. I ate alot. tu je kan
So I now I dah mula diet tapi end up with gastric pain.-.- Sakitttttttttt.
But I nak jugak diet giler2! Atlis frm 53 to 45 :D
Izit too over ?? No ryt. I can do it!
Yea and 1 more this saturday is MAC
I know you guys will be wondering wattahell is this MAC.
Even I did that at 1st lol.
Mac is majlis anugerah cemerlang .
Yeah Im attending this year too,for PMR!
adush I miss la time PMR.k dah x(
Malas giler wana go rehearsal all.
Nak attend pon malas.
Just give the damn hadiah n go offla kan.
Mus naik pentas,with sum procedures , thn terima walk2,ppl all pandang2. adush malunyeeee!
But banggla jgk eh ceh :P
Will update later. out to toilet! chao
No comments:
Post a Comment