I'm just an average girl. I make mistakes, loose my temper too easily, cry and laugh at stupid things, smile for no reason, and that's the way I like my life (:
Friday, March 4, 2011
Today my sister saw him. In facebook. she stalk his profile. and she told y he looks lik dunno wt ? I stare at her and ask , i care ? she repeated her question. And i said,he is much better than urs ryt. she din ans anything.Wic means she agree with what i say la kan. arghhh . wat i care . Im lazy la. everyone mus kutuk2 hm. even my frens.pls understand this ting,luv is blind ok. u dun c face or wteva when ur in luv.u only see his heart n charac n mainly hs luv. But me ,i dun even c that.I jus love him witout expecting anything in return. tats my luv.pls stop kutuking.I mean this.thx.bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment