Im getting worst day by day. I have too many stuff to be achieved but I cant find myself working towards it.Im still expecting for ppl to spoon feed me. I want to change myself but I cannot. What to do ?? :(((I need to improve myself in many stuff. I need to start studying everyday.But Im nt doing any of these. I love watching tv,sleeping,songs,movie. Day by day getting worst ryt? All I know is LOVE LOVE LOVE. Ohmaigawwwwwwwd.
Okay now lets plan something. Lets have a a a a what we call ah. A sumtinla. I m gonna study everyday till people call me nerd.Yeah. I need to kurangkan FACEBOOK. Wattaheel is in this damn fb till Im addicted like this.My parents are also not being strict. Over confident pulak. Darn it. Find. Il get a way. I dun wana write more. Lets put a fullstop for this internet and start studying.Bye blog ! Bye fb ! Bye handphoneku yang cacat :D
No comments:
Post a Comment