I'm just an average girl. I make mistakes, loose my temper too easily, cry and laugh at stupid things, smile for no reason, and that's the way I like my life (:
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
I don't give a damn about anything. I am 16 this year and my emotions are so not stable. I see a lot of new things. I see a lot of changes in me. I see a lot of changes in my emotions. I just feel like going somewhere high n scream FUCK OFF.Thats it. I have started to live my life to the fullest without expecting anything from others. If people say anything,I just walk off. If people hurt me,Il just smile.I duno what is wrng with me. How nice if the world is just occupied with women. There wun be any problems till now. Get lost guys! Please leave us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment