Wednesday, March 9, 2011

                             FARAH YANG KENTUT  
The girl that I mentioned above,farah marini. She love me kot. lol She alwaz post abt me in blog. I know I comel,dunla memfamouskan. :P K now,she dun wana agree that she's smart. She keeps saying abt my smc marks. Screw that la. Just smc. School is harder k . And you are able to score for ur school marks. CONGRATS again for your maths. Faizal gona mengorat you after this. All the best to be more gedik and torture me. 


               FADZIERA YANG BENGONG
This gal was absent during exam. Just 1 day ny. but she din tell us why n what happened. she told if she tel us,we'll end up laughing. But I pitied her. Im sure she had sum prob. she doesnt wana tell. but atlas I gota noe. lol. I dun wish to say what izit. Pity her then.Andddddd she's diff from us. Damn suci and baik. = . = '''' She comel,bt gt  kemaluan. Like us we are comel n no kemaluan. We dun care abt public. But she cares. She even care abt the ppl around her. wattahell. Worst that savina savir. Pls change my dear. Be like us . pls. we LOVE you. Love us back in the same way


P/S: Afta reading this,she mesti kutuk me. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment