Ape ni. Esok xam and im stil blogging. Im nt in a right mood. serious. And I know the reason . 1st cos I din see him and 2nd cos Im nt feeling well. Not in a right mood to study. I need to hear his voice everyday. I dunno why the hell all this happening to me. OBSESSED. Yeah. mad ryt ? Imagine how im feeling now. omg I just need to be with him. everything will be perfect then . = = ''''''''''
Or else I need music. or else I need sum break. entahla. Im suposed to be damn happy as I have scored quite well in my tuisyen xams. I dun wana say my marks. Then macam bajet pulak. -.- Thn ppl kutuk2.there wil b sumone 2 say sumtin ryt. so better shut upla.
K nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww . eh tertekan w byk kali xD . giler ah.bye
Aku rasa mcm nak buat underline . bukan secara tidak sengaja tapi aku nak sengaja buat walaopun hodoh,tapi nak cantikkan sbb ini blog akula bengong !.sekian terima kasih.
No comments:
Post a Comment