I don't have anything to say . But I want to say something. WHY did you call me ? ARGHHH = = I was happy all the time thinkin bot u. bt nw Im misiing u more n more.
Yeah more ! MORE MORE MORE . I LUV U SO DAMN FUCKING LIK FUCKING MUC ! I don't see anyhting special in u bt ur alwiz special to me :) Oh wow .. I Loike that statment ! lol i cr8 it. xD
Yeah i confess 2 hm .. I jus say it out . WITOUT ANY KEMALUAN ! LOL I jus add the imbuhan :P
He was shocked . Speechless.He understood my pain n luv.Wnated 2 say sumtin bt ntg. He said bye bt din keep.He tl L u kip 1st.
OMG HE WE USED 2 FITE 4 THIS ONCE ! N NW AGAIN AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
No comments:
Post a Comment