Thursday, December 30, 2010

updating ler !

HAHAHAHA ! adoi . you knw y im laughin? cos I was laughin the whole day at jj !


haha 1st kat kopitiam ! and 2 eat there we were lik discusing eeveriwer ! I mean my frens nt me haha ,I was jus telin *ashwin,Im hungry dei* haha ! I was super duper lapar ! n tis ppl were lik in dilemma ! confused wer 2 eatt ! and finally we ended up at kopitiam ! and it was quite yummy ! we chitchat there jap n chao ! was expensive lah bt xpe ! once in a blue moon je kan :D


And then bek 2 jj ! we were loitering around ! aldy buy ticket 4 2p.m n was waitin for the time,so mean while we jus wen tandas,thn shopping ler ! bt sblm beli ticket,we were confuse again ! actuali in the plan 2 wac gullivers bt since farah has wac tat n her coment was *ntg big ler wit tat cute lame face* haha make us 2 chg our decision,so we choose 2 wac little fockers ! n tat muv was likkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk


lik lik lik funny osolah ! bt funny in discusting way ! hahahahha ! funny jgk ah ! bt niceeeeeeee :D GELAK GELAK GELAK HAHAHAH ! actualy b4 the muv stats,we were laughin ! I mean me the most ! hahaha If im with ma frens,I cn neva stp laughin 1 ! tats for sure ! afta muv,lepak wit those guys jap ,main main game(tat was b4 muvie) heehe ! n thn blk d !


simple bt awesome day cos wit my frens !Im glad 2 c thm bak nex wek bt sum are moving ! :( lik tis ashwin,our genius ! I learnt alot frm hm mann ! n i luv hm alt as my bes fren ! same goes 2 parvin bt he is nt gona pindah so YEAH ! ok I dun wish 2 talk abt pindah , or else il cry so beter nt ! heeeeeeee nak chao ah ! bye3 !



No comments:

Post a Comment