Arghhhhhh ! I duno wts wrong with me ! Seriously stressed and tensed up like hell ! Proove--> my face ! 2 many pimplesss ! Ishhhh ! I guess im too nervous 4 ma result ! seriously,I cant sleep,eat,use fb ! Ntg ! alwiz scolding ppl ny ! My sis lah kena tuppe 24 hrs ! I forgot hw 2 smile ! haishhhhh ! I wan 7a's ! I cried yday 4 tat ! im seriously craving 4 tat ! My dad one more ler ! Over confident ! n he's excited 2 take ma result ! Kadavale .......... Hw m I gona face hm if I din take 7a's ! Eh nonono ! I wil i wil ! I wil dpt 7a ! I WANT THAT PLEASEEEEEEEEEE ! plus my tangan pain ! giler sakit ! cnt type oso ! even nw ! dalam kesakitan ny i typin =/ . then plus I clash wit hm ! Arghhhhhh ! I seriously wish I gt cancer and died ! I mean it !

No comments:
Post a Comment