Im gona have my own goals and strategies to accomplish ! So I hv no time to entertain those jerks ! Good bye !
I'm just an average girl. I make mistakes, loose my temper too easily, cry and laugh at stupid things, smile for no reason, and that's the way I like my life (:
Thursday, December 9, 2010
My life and living !
Quite a number of people have done outstanding things with their lives and made a difference .. They served mankind and changed the way humans think and do things. Many others have changed their individual living standards and prospered..But what about me ? I am like lifeless right now ! I miss the way I used to enjoy and live my life to the fullest ! But now its all upside down ! Im afraid to think about my future ! Im pretty sure it will be even worst ! But thats call life ! So i I hv to pursue ! I dun wish trust anyone afta this ! Il b independent ! Enjoy my life by my own ! And learn to differencitae which is good and bad ! I will do it ! All I know is I love myself ! N I hv my god with me ! Thats more than enough =) Il put myself in a state of mind that allows me to function at my best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment