Sadness favours me alot I guess ! Thats y im lke this all the time ! I forgot hw to smile,hw to cheer up others,hw to enjoy n evaritin ! All I knw is crying n being sad ! I hv ntg to say animore ! I wish I had the guts to walk away from what we did,but I cant because I knw you wouldn't come after me and thats wht hurts the most ! I thought you won hurt me , I thought you were tired of seeing my crying bt that all ended up in smoke ! You have perfectly hurt my feelings by jus saying " who r you to talk abt my frens " ! Now you may ask who m I since im ntg to youu ! You cant even sacrifice ___________ for me ! Haha its alrite ! Il try to start a new life since im form 4 next year ! evaritin will be new !Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don’t deserve me. They’re right, you don’t deserve me, but I deserve you ♥=( ! Good bye !

No comments:
Post a Comment