What a life ! Weird ! I will b the victim for everyone ! Y mus ppl misunderstand me ? Awkward ! Nw I guess you'll b happy ! Afta i deleted my fb .. ryt ? Let it b in that way .. Hw wl u fil when someone criticising youu directly to you inself ! As I knw,Im nt tat worst or what ! I used 2 wallpost with only one felle name saran who is my brotha ! N you can say my wall alwiz with guys ! Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwww ! Thank youu aniwaz :) ..Afta evaritin , Afta hurting me that muc,you call me ! The way you talk lik as if ntg hpn b4 tat ! Gosshhh ! Hw cn ppl behave like this ? 1st was m**** then h*** n nw YOU .. enuf of trusting others ! enuf of havin brothers ! thts it ! I HATE PEOPLE !

No comments:
Post a Comment