Thursday, December 23, 2010

Results =)

I saw my frens were updating their bloggie abt results ! Hahaha yeah bebeh ! I gt 7a's ! luck favours me I guess :D ! I was like no hope 4 ma kh,sci bm ! hahah byk gilo ! bt I did ma best ! n hope 4 the best,and gt ma best ! cheh wahhhhhh ! excited gilerlahh weh hahahha ! I prayed alot alot alot ! thanks  2 ma god :D heeeeeeee luv  u ! once ma name was announced,I was like am I dreaming ? hahaha unbelievable ! thn I imediately hugged my mum,thn bhavies mum,n cordelias mum ! they were so happy 4 me  ! damn sweet ! heeeee ! thn I hugged all my frens like hell.all of us scored vry3 well ! Tat was my dream ! the 1 who din gt straight a's gt 6a's ! tats AWESOME KAY ! im damn3 happy 4 it :D afta get it,I rush bak 2 hme 2 show my daddy n thn go 2 smc !


Next,in pj ! smc hq ! menerima hadiah ! hadiah tu flask ! kadavaleeeeeeee smc2 ! hahaah bt x pe ! im happy ! hahahah I met tharsh n rups once i gt dwn frm ma car n i n bhavie imediately hugged thm like hell witout bothering the cars,pupils,public n road ! HAHAHAHAH  i luv thm ! my gang dpt 7a ! wohooooooooo the annoying gang in smc hahahaha :P ! vry the bangga lah ! thn saw huumessh ! wheeeeeeeeee ♥ I miss hm mann ! nicely ngorat hm d ! i stil lk hm tau ! bt benci oso mis oso ! wt a feelings lah ! ahahaa he oso was lik lukin at me ! YEAH I SAW THAT ! nt prasan or wt kay ! He was ngorating me :D heeeeeee ! afta spending ma time wit smc peepz i balik rumah n tido lah ! tats all bloggieeee ! catch u ltr bye xooxo ♥




SEE THIS PEOPLE



No comments:

Post a Comment