I'm just an average girl. I make mistakes, loose my temper too easily, cry and laugh at stupid things, smile for no reason, and that's the way I like my life (:
Saturday, December 18, 2010
cool fellow ! ♥
blog blog blog ! I wen 2 a birthday party 2 day ! 2 many kidss ! adorable mann ! damn cute n I had lots of fun ! the most interesting part was HIM ! I pon x tau hs name,bt damn damn damn hensem ! kadavale,I hv neva seen such a guy in ma life .. ! No words 2 describe hm ! damn cool n he smiled at me so many times haha serious tau ! he was kip smiling entah y ! whoaaaaaaa ! n he was so damn close wit the kids awwwwww so cute ! he made my day mann ! Hope 2 see hm soon ! sumhwlah ! i wantttttttt ! ahaha so despo kan ? bt wt 22 do ! he was so attractiveee ! haih ! atlas I ngorat 1 nice felle lah 2day ! my couzie oso kata he nice ! heeeeeeeeee ♥ dah,i chao nw ! bye bloggie ! xoxo ! I ♥ u n hm =p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment