Tuesday, December 7, 2010

B.O.R.E.D

I feel life is nothing ! Seriously boreddd ! Each n everitime feeling lonely =( .. Actually im nt supposed to feel like that since I hv him bt too bad ! Im stil the same as i was las time ! No changes in ma life ! I want my pmr result as soon as possible bt 7a's la ! N then i wana go skulllllll ! Il feel better ! 2010 jus end so fast ! I din accomplish anything ! This year wasn't that awesome but nt bad too .  this is the year i found a new guy imma life n screw the old felle who tortured me for 3 yers ! Kinda happy for that ! n nw its gona end ! Im gona b 16 ! This is the rite time for me to think of my future bt its scaryyyyyy ! Im nt matured enuf to decide all by myself n b independent ! Noooooooooo I cant ! I jus wana b kid ! The more I grow the more harder my life ! I hv 2 meet many obstacles n go through them ! Im nt ready for it ! Goshhhhhh im out from the *Bored* topic n crapping now ! All i nid is God,my fly,frens n him 2 b nex 2 me all the time ! Jus thatttt ! Hope My life will b better ! Much better next yer ! tadaaaaaaaa ! Thats all ! xoxo ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment